Sunday, November 4, 2018

Tower 7: 20+15m Christmas tree is done





   I wanted to go home early :) It was Sunday and me and my girlfriend had some family plans... But we are thinking and Policko (OL7M) is changing :) So during one hour (!) from first "lets go" we did have 5el for 20m on the tower. Than? It is time to go home or finish last 6el for 15m and place it at the tower? Well, lets prepare coax, some final screws and after less than 3 hours our last antenna is there.

   Our new stack 5/5 for 20m is done and the same 6/6/6 for 15m. Last thing must be done... special phasing lines.
    Antennas are designed by Justin G0KSC. First 6el for 21MHz has 14,785m boom and antennas for 20m 15,668m.

   Snow can come :)









3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing unique article direct to the point. Trust me the way you interact is literally awesome I do respect that so much. I will instantly get your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share some vital information regarding the
    G21 Gen 4 – a Semi-Automatic Pistol which many are not yet informed of it advantages compared to the other Semi automatic revolvers. Not over demanding, I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our 179.3k members TELEGRAM CHANNEL
    As to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
    Thanks .

    ReplyDelete