Monday, January 21, 2019

Some more work on TOP band vertical





After a longer time I had got some time to go to OL7M QTH and did some work. Weather was really nice. Compare to my city, there is no snow at QTH. Wx around -4°C and sunny. Great for work and relax. 

I spent some hours on new tower which will work as vertical for 160m. I had to prepare all 8 wires from the top. It took me a few hours in one man. We spent another hours with Pavel OK1MU and Jarda OK1XUB on Sunday and Vertical looks great. Some more final tunning is needed, but now the resistance is around 33 Ohms. So ground system still works :)

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job Honzo, I am really amazed with your great work and I hope that it will be QRV for CQ160 this weekend. CU on the air and good race!
    73 - Petr, OK1RP (OK5T)

    ReplyDelete