Tuesday, June 4, 2024

 2m Es 3.6. 2024 (remote from SV2 holiday)





Yesterday, as part of our holiday in Greece, we visited the ruins of the ancient city of Olynthus. This monument reveals the remains of a city more than 3,000 years old. It's unbelievable that even back then they were able to build a 13km long water pipe to feed the fountain :) Today it would not be possible without the supermarket - development of society :) And it is also the development that can't be stopped - in a few moments I could see the remote desktop of my PC on my remote QTH. Something told me to connect and have a look and I couldn't stop wondering - CQ OD5VB. Beautiful signal, QSOs would be possible on SSB, but I'm not equipped for that. So at least FT8. The contact is made in a minute. Ant OD5VB disappears again in the noise. The distance is a nice 2450 km. Interestingly, after a while Pavel OK1ADT from the nearby QTH in Pardubice makes contact, but there is complete silence on the band for me.
After a while 4X/OM2IB and 4X1GA appear. Both only in one period.








No comments:

Post a Comment