Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Easter - 20m and 30m HB9CVs building 





Another nice longer weekend at Policko OL7M QTH. With friends, dogs, pipes and more :) We are still missing two yagies in "new" stacks after the Eberhard storm. But it needs more people and more energy... So we have decided to prepare and build another smal tower and new antennas to another directions. It will be only 16m high tower with two HB9CV for 20m, fixed to missing EU and SDX QSOs. As well there will be 30m HB9CV and 12el for 4 + 6m Yagi. So I spent weekend with HB9CVs building and with some more work on TWR bearings.

Jarda OK1XUB repaired fireplace and Pavel OK1MU assembled parts of the TWR together.

 Jarda OK1XUB and new fireplace
 some pipes and HB9CV
 
 New TRW and two bearings



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete