Wednesday, August 31, 2016

HAM meeting HOLICE 2016 ( OK1KHL )





   Since the times when I was a child, I was looking forward to visit Holice HAM fest. It must be more than 20 years when I was there with my father for the first time. For the last few years we do the presentation of our products and sell some "rubbish" from OL7M and home :)

   And again, it was nice to meet friends and speak to many HAMs. The only thing I can complain to the organizers is the weather. Next year please pay little less money for it, over 30 degrees is too much :) Anyway thanks a lot and see you next year there!

  
Something to eat and drink :)

 Our presentation on Holice HAM fest

Lagos - Nigeria Group : OK1LL - OK1JR - OK1MU - OK1CI 


Holice HAM fest crew :) Petr OK1BOA and Lucka

 Friday evening meeting at OL7M QTH





No comments:

Post a Comment